This is a repeating eventmay 16, 2021 8:30 am
The nursery will be available during both services (8:30 & 11am) and volunteers with children may drop-off their children starting 30 minutes prior to service start. Families attending may drop-off
The nursery will be available during both services (8:30 & 11am) and volunteers with children may drop-off their children starting 30 minutes prior to service start. Families attending may drop-off starting 15 minutes prior to service start.
- Parents/guardians are encouraged to register here to help us predict the number of children joining us each week. We encourage one parent/guardian to drop-off and pick-up nursery age children, and we will collect the best contact phone number for parents/guardians who are attending worship.
- Adults and children aged 3 and up are required to wear a mask, and any nursery worker or volunteer will have their temperature checked upon arrival. If a worker, volunteer or child is experiencing any sick symptoms, we recommend staying home.
- CDC guidelines will be followed for changing diapers and cleaning any accidents that a child may have. Hand sanitizer will be readily available, and hand washing will be encouraged.
- Rooms will be disinfected between each service, and workers, volunteers and children will remain in the same room during that service.
- All soft toys will be removed from the rooms prior to reopening, and toys will be placed in a disinfection container after playtime for cleaning at the conclusion of both services. Two and three year olds will play on the playground as weather permits.
- The church will not provide a snack, but pre-packaged snacks from home are allowed.
(Sunday) 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Church Street, E-116
Health Guidelines for this Event
I Want to...
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1303, Knoxville, TN 37901
Physical Address: 900 Henley at Main, Knoxville, TN 37902
Church Street aerial photo by Aaron Blake.
Follow us on Facebook
All Are Welcome
All are welcome at Church Street! We believe every person is of sacred worth and created in God’s image. We welcome and celebrate the gifts God has given to all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender, disability, status, economic condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religious affiliation. We respect diversity of opinion and expressions of Christian faith. We believe God loves everyone unconditionally! As God loves us, so let us love and serve in the name of Christ.
Church Street Welcome Statement