This is a repeating eventmay 16, 2021 11:00 am
Children’s Worship is a special time for our youngest congregation members during both services (8:30 & 11am). Children age 4 through 2nd grade will start with their families in worship
Children’s Worship is a special time for our youngest congregation members during both services (8:30 & 11am). Children age 4 through 2nd grade will start with their families in worship and be dismissed to Children’s Worship following Children’s Moments.
- Adults and children are required to wear a mask and social distance. Hand sanitizer will be readily available. We will collect the best contact phone number for parents/guardians who are attending worship.
- Children’s Worship will meet in Parish Hall to appropriately social distance. Floor stickers will show kids where they can sit and stand.
- Snacks will not provided.
- During activity time, children will have their own pencil box with supplies needed. Any paper, coloring sheet or other materials will be handed to children by a volunteer. Each pencil box will be sanitized between weeks and only one child will use it each Sunday.
- Songs will not be sung, but will be spoken while doing motions.
(Sunday) 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
312, Children's Worship Room
Health Guidelines for this Event
I Want to...
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1303, Knoxville, TN 37901
Physical Address: 900 Henley at Main, Knoxville, TN 37902
Church Street aerial photo by Aaron Blake.
Follow us on Facebook
All Are Welcome
All are welcome at Church Street! We believe every person is of sacred worth and created in God’s image. We welcome and celebrate the gifts God has given to all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender, disability, status, economic condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religious affiliation. We respect diversity of opinion and expressions of Christian faith. We believe God loves everyone unconditionally! As God loves us, so let us love and serve in the name of Christ.
Church Street Welcome Statement